Sunday, August 3, 2008

June

Yep, it's been a while since I've updated the blog. My excuse? I packed the camera cord, and we all know what happens when I post without pictures: Toki and my parents complain. We can't have that happen, now can we? ;) We packed for most of June and July, and we're finally getting ready to close next Tuesday! More about the move on another post.

Gretchen's hair is finally long enough to put into a pony tail.
Isn't she the cutest?? I'm just a tad biased, I know....
"I'm smarter than the president." as modeled by Gretchen:
"I'm smarter than the president." as modeled by Quin (May 2006):
What a silly boy!!
Forrest was extremely kind and sent Quin some of his PlayMobile; Quin loves playing with it! Thanks again, Forrest!
Quin managed to convince himself that the mosquitoes would leave him alone if he covered his ears. I have since managed to convince him that wearing his light jacket and his hat will give him better mosquito protection. Leila insisted on wearing her swimsuit, even though it was about 50 degrees out.
Who's a silly girl?!
We have bookworms!
Look, Mama, Ethan has a belly button too!

2 comments:

Toki said...

We need a tripony shot!

Jessica said...

Her hair isn't quite long enough for a tri-pony - we've tried!