Thursday, November 1, 2007

September

Yes, it's been a while. So long, in fact, that Toki actually called me to nag me about Halloween pictures today. No, you're not getting them today; I'm still waiting for Nana and Papa (my mom and step-dad) to download their photos and for a friend to send me the pictures she got. Ok, enough about Halloween - this is September's post!

We had a great month - all four of us were sick with a cold that hit us twice, so we were sick for about 6 weeks. "Great" is probably an overstatement, but we did survive. Two less bugs for the kids to catch in school (E brought them home from judo). It was quiet, we gorged on birthday cake (well I did), and stayed home, blowing our noses. We should have invested in Kleenex!

Quin and Gretchen playing on the couch.
My Picasso - he loves to paint, and really likes making circles!

Quin loves to puddle stomp!


Gretchen wasn't as impressed with puddle stomping as Quin was - just wait until next year!
Gretchen playing.

No comments: